Outdoor / Indoor Dual Radio Set
2X2 MIMO CPE + 4-in-1 Access Point
Make your network more ARCFlexible with a SplitStation™! The SplitStation™ dual radio set is designed to provide the WISP with two solutions for the cost of one: connectivity back to virtually any MIMO access point and indoor customer premise wireless coverage. All of this is offered at a cost less than other CPEs on the market!
The set includes both a high powered 2.4 or 5 GHz 2×2 MIMO CPE, along with an indoor 2.4 GHz access point featuring ARC’s zero-loss antenna technology to provide thorough indoor coverage.
target=”_blank”>View Full Datasheet
- Two models available: SplitStation 5 and SplitStation 2
- Network Modes: Bridge, Router
- Powered by the ARC•OS Wireless Platform
- One configuration UI for both radios
- Always-on Wireless Management Network makes installation and maintenance hassle-free
- ARCMobile™ iPhone and Android Installation App
- Ships with an outdoor 5m USB cable (will soon ship with an 8m cable)
W-WAN FlexUSB™ CPE
- 300Mbps 2X2 MIMO 2.4GHz or 5GHz CPE
- Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosure
- Fully adjustable mount
- SplitStation 5™: 18dBi panel antenna
- SplitStation 2™: 15dBi panel antenna
- Patented antenna design
- Wireless Operating Modes: Client, Access Point, Point-to-Point Master, Point-to-Point Slave
- Advanced wireless configuration options: Ack timeout, RTS, WMM, STBC, etc…
- QoS and Bandwidth Limiting
W-LAN iFlex™ AP
- Indoor 150Mbps 1X1 SISO 2.4GHz AP
- Two USB ports
- Two RJ45 ports
- PoE Input + Software-configurable PoE Output/Passthrough (Up to 24V, polarity independent)
- Wireless Operating Modes: Access Point, Network Extender
- Additional SSIDs: Wireless Management Network (InstallerNet) and Hotspot Network
- Hotspot is a standard RADIUS AAA Hotspot (can also run over ethernet ports)
Receive WAN access via the outdoor W-WAN CPE while offering simultaneous access inside your office with the built-in W-LAN Access point.
Customer receives access to the carrier network via the outdoor W-WAN CPE while the indoor AP provides wireless coverage on the inside of the customer’s home at the same time.
Make any installation into a HotZone. Hotspot networks coexist with the standard wireless networks running on the device.